Anything that you do repetitively on the keyboard or even a sequence that requires just a few steps
could be performed with a macro to save you time. The possibilities are limitless. Read
how others are using Macro Express or look through the following list of potential uses.
- Want to Insert Today's Date into any document? How about yesterday's or tomorrow's date? Not a problem. Assign a date (today's, a week ago, etc.) available in dozens of formats to a macro.
- Would you like to automate your email responses? Create macros for standard greetings, email taglines, price quotes, customer support and so much more!
- Do you find yourself typing the same thing over and over? Create macros for your most commonly used text--names, addresses, web sites, letterhead, boilerplate for legal, medical, real estate and more.
- Launch Web Sites or initiate FTP transfers with the touch of a key! Download the latest version of a file.
- Launch a program with a macro. Or have the macro launch 4 programs at once. Or launch a program and start issuing commands directly to the program.
- Want to copy and paste multiple times between 2 programs? Macro Express can handle the job.
- Set up hot keys or functions keys to perform common functions in your programs
- Want to place symbols and special characters such as ® £ ¢ in your documents with ease? Assign them to a macro.
- Want to place international characters and punctuation such as á ü ñ Ö ¿ into your documents with ease? Assign them to a macro.
- Would you like to do an email run, a backup or run any other program unattended? Schedule a macro to run your programs when you want them run.
- Would you like to shut down a given program (or sets of programs) with just one key? Macro Express can shut down programs or close a given window.
- Want to minimize or maximize the top most Window? Do so with just the press of a key. Or setup a macro to minimize or maximize any specific window.
- Need an easy way to clean up unwanted files? Macro Express macros can delete, copy and rename files.
- Do you need to repeat a process and save out a file with a different name each time? Program a macro to repeat your process as many times as you like. Include a "repeat counter" which can be used to create a unique file name.
- Do you have a need to resize or reposition windows on your computer? With a touch of a key, any number of Windows can be resized and positioned on the screen.
- Would you like to connect to a network drive by hitting a key? You can disconnect or toggle between connection and disconnection too. Avoid the Network Neighborhood.
- Would you like to select a default printer with a keystroke? Switch between color and non color printers or maintain printer preferences among multiple users.
- Would you like to change the display resolution with one key? Maintain multiple settings for laptop and desktop or check out your HTML in all resolutions.
- Undock your computer from a docking station by pressing a hot key.
- Do you need to go directly to your startup folder? How about the Desktop, Fonts, My Computer, Network Neighborhood, Printers, User Documents or many other folders? A hot key can take you right there!
- Would you like to reboot or logoff with the touch of a key?
- Create macros as reminders to popup messages at the time intervals you desire.
- While browsing the web, copy something to the clipboard and with the press of a hot key send it via email to a friend or a whole group of associates.
- Would you like to process the entire or partial contents of an ASCII Delimited Text File?
Some of the features to create and run macros.
View case studies of how the program has been used to resolve problems.
Read what others say about Macro Express.
View the resources available to help you get up and running quickly.
Try Macro Express for 30 days.