Macro Express Pro v 18.104.22.168
- Fixed an issue where CPU usage was high if the macro was running a Text Box Display, If Message or Variable Set from Prompt command.
- Fixed a problem that caused Macro Express to freeze when loading on some virtual machines.
- Made a change to make Macro Enable and Macro Disable commands more reliable.
- Fixed a problem where the Running Man icon was not displayed when "Show icon" was selected for that icon in the Notification Area properties.
- Fixed problems with the Close Macro File and Load New Macro File commands.
- Fixed a problem with the "Date/Time: Set to a user prompted date/time" command where the prompt was too small.
- Fixed a bug in the System Date/Time command where the Adjust Days and Adjust Years fields did not have a variable button.
- Fixed a problem with Quick Wizard Change Default Printer dialog where the Next button was not enabled.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in the "If Window is focused" command when the window title was blank and the option "The title contains wildcards" was selected.
- Removed option to hide or show toolbars by right-clicking next to the toolbar.
- Removed ability to drag a toolbar off outside of the program.
- Fixed a problem in the Script Editor where the All Commands dropdown was confused and no commands were listed.
- Fixed an issue that caused a command prompt dialog to be displayed briefly when meproc.exe was used to launch a macro from a batch file or a macro saved to the desktop.
- Fixed issues deleting, saving and restoring toolbar preferences in the Portable version.
- Fixed a problem in the Menu Builder where toolbar and grid preferences were automatically deleted when they should not have been.
- Fixed problems with the Play Video command with the Play immediately and close when finished option.
- Fixed the MACROFILEDEST Advanced Installation option.
- Fixed a problem where the "Save settings for all users" feature would delete the list of macro files to load from the HKEY_CURRENT_USER area of the registry.
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Versions.