Macro Express Pro v 220.127.116.11
- Made changes to the samples.mex sample macros file to make it easier to disable the Menu of Sample Macros.
- The size of the If Message dialog is now adjusted to allow for a longer Caption or User Defined button captions.
- A warning is now displayed if the backup of a macro file fails. The warning message can be disabled.
- Backups of macro files are now copied to "Documents\Insight Software\Backups\" by default.
- Added preferences to change what is displayed in the Mouse Locator including whether to use the translucent style.
- The Mouse Locator can now be launched from the Script Editor.
- A warning is now displayed when the If Variable Contains command tries to compare with a decimal value of '.'.
- Updated 'If OS Version' and 'Get OS Version String' commands to support Windows 10.
- Improved error message displayed when FTP commands fail because the macro is not connected to an FTP server.
- Can edit properties of System Macros by right-clicking and then choosing Macro Properties or by double-clicking on a system macro.
- Advanced Installation now converts lower case letters in the LICENSECODE to all uppercase.
- Fixed a problem that could occur if a Macro Error dialog came up while the backing up message was active.
- Errors in the Load Macro Text File command should no longer crash and can now be handled by the On Error handling.
- Errors in the Run Macro in Variable command should no longer crash and can now be handled by the On Error handling.
- Fixed the cause of a crash that could occur when a Menu pops up and a selection is immediately made.
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Versions.