Macro Express Pro v 126.96.36.199
- Added the ability to edit a macro even if it's locked by another user.
- The errors in the 'Catch Error' dialog are now sorted alphabetically.
- When the macro error dialog is displayed, the user can now press Ctrl+C to copy the contents of the window to the clipboard.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Variable Modify String' command did not return expected results if the user left off the '%' symbol in the destination variable name.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Variable Modify String: Copy part of string' command where the source variable was not processed.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a macro that has been restored from the recycle bin was placed at the bottom of the macro list.
- Fixed a bug where the variables were allowed to be longer than 31 characters in length.
- Modified the 'Date/Time' command so that it ignores any milliseconds in the date/time since the editor does not allow the modification of milliseconds.
- Fixed an issue where some commands reported undefined variable errors if there was a space before the first percent sign in the destination field.
- Fixed a bug where some clipboard commands did not have help topics.
- The 'Variable Set From File path' command now returns the correct filename when the file extension is included twice in the filepath.
- The 'Encrypted Text' command now supports the 'Keystroke Speed' settings properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the script commands pane to redraw incorrectly.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the 'Run Macro Now' feature from the explorer.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to launch a macro from the command line in a file that is not currently open.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the 'Variable Restore' command when restoring a text variable array into a smaller predefined array (i.e when restoring a T variable of 999 elements into a T variable defined with 99 elements).
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Versions.