Macro Express Pro v 22.214.171.124
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the Logoff/Shutdown/Reboot commands with an automatic backup that displayed the backup status.
- Fixed a bug on x64 systems where the window title activation was not reliable with 64-bit processes.
- Fixed a bug in the "ASCII File Begin Process" where the last line of the file was frequently skipped.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when terminating the program after entering the license information.
- Fixed a conversion error in the "If Variable" command that occurred when the "Ignore Case" option was checked.
- Added a small delay to the "Window Activate: When Window is Opened" activation in order to allow the window to set its visible title. The visible title is not always the title it uses when it's created, which is why it appeared to not always work.
- Fixed a lockup that occurs when displaying a dialog after using the "Variable Set String: Prompt for Filename" command.
- Fixed a crash when selecting a system macro that has no assigned hotkey.
- Fixed a bug in the "Repeat with Variable" command where a variable construct such as %T[%N%]% was not processed correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the "If Variable" command where a variable construct such as %T[%N%]% was not processed correctly.
- Fixed the background color of some of the labels on the splash screen on older versions of Windows.
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Versions.