Macro Express Pro v 126.96.36.199
- Optimized the text variables.
- Modified the 'Pack' function to remove all corrupted macros in a file.
- The file paths for Snippets and Favorites can now be changed in the File Paths preferences panel.
- Improved the macro file backup routines and changed the backup preferences.
- Added the Restore Macro File menu option.
- The crash report path may now include environment variables like %TEMP%.
- Improved the installation program.
- Added the ability to use text variables in the username and password fields in the 'Network Connect' command.
- Added an option to the 'Debug' menu in the script editor to save the macro before a test run.
- Made a change to facilitate the shutdown of the program when shutting down Windows.
- Pressing F1 in the Macro Properties dialog now displays the appropriate help topic.
- Fixed some problems with the clipboard interface.
- Fixed an I/O Error 32 that could occur when both the player and the editor are accessing a macro file simultaneously.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Text Box Display' command where the rich text was not always parsed out properly.
- Fixed a bug in the Direct Editor where the 'Keys' tab at the bottom of the editor was blank.
- Fixed a bug where importing a playable macro to an activation other than a hotkey would fail and corrupt the macro file.
- Fixed a bug with the 'Copy Command Text' function which caused several window commands to be incorrectly copied.
- Fixed a bug where a newly created macro could have a password assigned before the user had actually assigned one.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Variable Modify String: Save to Clipboard' where it would throw an error if there were multiple '%' symbols in the text.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Get Control' command where the class and title would be swapped when using the 'Save Control Using Text Method' option was used.
- Made a change to help with the random lockups of the computer caused by Macro Express.
- Fixed a bug that made the 'Clipboard Copy' command less reliable.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Close Macro File' command would not close a file properly if the file contained at least one active floating menu.
- Adjusted what columns are visible in the Recycle Bin view.
- Fixed the sorting of the Activation and Scope columns in the Recycle Bin.
- Removed the 'Information' pane in the Recycle Bin.
- Fixed searching in the Recycle Bin.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Wait for KeyPress' and 'Wait for Text Playback' commands where they frequently would not execute correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Text Box Display' command where inserting a space in the name of an existing variable could cause the macro to lock up.
- Fixed an 'undefined variable' error in the 'Split String' command. Instead, an 'Array is too small' error will be displayed in its place.
- Fixed a conversion issue where some text would be converted into a variable when no variable was specified.
- Fixed a bug where the clipboard text was not always set correctly.
- Fixed a bug where opening a popup or floating menu while the menu builder is minimized didn't restore the window.
- Fixed a bug in the script editor where the 'Delete Command(s)' button would be disabled if multiple lines were selected.
- Fixed a lockup that occurred when using more than 42 items in a text-based popup or floating menu.
- Fixed a crash in the 'Variable Save' and 'Variable Restore' commands.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading data record out of the macro file.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the 'Search' box in the script editor.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using a 'Wait...' command as the last command in a macro.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after capturing a macro.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when executing any of the 'Wait...' commands.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when left clicking on the system tray icon.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when debugging a macro.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a macro into the script editor.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when executing the 'Play Quick Capture' system macro when no quick capture has occurred.
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Versions.