Macro Express v 3.8a
- When using the 'Prompt for Recipients' option in the 'E-Mail Send' command, the user must enter at least one recipient in order for the dialog to be properly dismissed.
- Leaving the 'Minutes' field blank on any wait command will cause it to be recognized as '0'.
- Removed the full file paths, leaving just the filename, in the 'File > Reopen' menu.
- Added 'Any Key', 'Page Up' and 'Page Down' to the 'Wait for Keypress' command.
- In the event that an error occurs when using one of the shutdown commands, the error message is now more descriptive of what caused the problem.
- Fixed a bug where the program would lockup a program when launched on a 64-bit system.
- Fixed a bug where there were multiple entries on the taskbar whenever a dialog or menu is visible.
- Fixed a problem backing up macro files with uppercase letters in the macro file extension.
- Fixed several bugs in the scheduled macros that could cause an 'Invalid Floating Point Operation' error.
- Added horizontal scrollbars to the attachment pane in the 'E-Mail Send' command.
- Fixed a bug in the debugger where, when the macro was finished, the continue button would still be visible.
- The 'If File Exists' command now supports wildcards again.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Ping Site' command where it would not work properly on Windows 7.
- Fixed a bug in the script editor where pressing the Help button would display the Macro Express help dialog when another application was focused.
- Fixed a problem where the 'Email Send' sent email attachments incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where floating menus added a taskbar entry for Macro Express.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when converting an older file.
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Version