Macro Express v 3.8
- The 'Mouse Move to Tray Icon' command now works properly on Windows 7.
- The 'Run on Windows Startup' option may now be changed on Windows Vista and Windows 7 after answering the UAC prompt.
- Added a 'Window Move and Size' command that will move and size a window in a single command.
- Updated the backup options.
- Increased the number of digits for coordinates in the 'Window Reposition' command from four to five.
- Added Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 to the 'If OS' command.
- Made some changes to make the 'Audio Mute Toggle', 'Audio Volume Up' and 'Audio Volume Down' commands work on Windows Vista.
- Added support 64-bit systems.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Macro Run', 'Macro Enable', 'Macro Disable' and 'Macro Delete' command dialog where selecting a macro with the keyboard did not populate the macro name field.
- Fixed a bug which allowed multiple system hotkeys to be assigned to the same hotkey.
- Fixed a bug with the default style popup menu where the focus would not be returned to the previous window when cancelling the menu.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Repeat with Folder' command could not be stopped with a 'Repeat Exit' command when processing a subfolder.
- Fixed a bug where the editor could be launched multiple times.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the player to freeze if the editor terminates both the editor and player.
- The Restore Defaults button in the preferences now sets preferences to the same defaults used when the program starts.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Wait Time Elapse' command would freeze Vista 64-bit machines.
- If the editor is not installed it gets deleted. This will avoid version conflicts that could occur when installing a newer version on top of an older version.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using a variable in the 'Registry Create' and 'Registry Delete' commands.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when debugging a macro that contains an error in a repeat loop.
- Fixed a range check error when retrieving the size of a file greater than 2GB.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when saving a macro.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when launching a sub-script, such as a macro run, repeat loop, etc.
- Fixed several related crashes that occurred when accessing the macro file.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the 'Variable Set Integer to Position of Text' command.
- Fixed the cause of a crash that occurred when entering the Macro Run command and the OK button was clicked when no macro was selected.
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Version