- Added the ability in the Sound Wave macro command to play sounds assigned to system events.
- Added the keypad decimal key as a hotkey.
- The macro is now aborted when an FTP command times out.
- A macro can now be aborted during an FTP file transfer.
- Improved the Get File Version command so that it handles different code pages better.
- Added 'No Path FTP Get' advanced option to prevent the path from being prepended during an FTP Get command.
- Now includes an updated and improved library of sample macros (samples.mex) that demonstrate macro techniques.
- Updated the Splashscreen.
- Fixed a bug that occurred in computers with the system clock set for a 24 hour display. The scheduled macro dialogs would only accept a 12 hour clock setting and would not allow macros to be scheduled to run after noon.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Mouse Move command when using variables for the coordinates.
- Fixed a bug where the "Wait for File Ready" command did not display properly in the script editor.
- Fixed a range check error that could occur if the registry delete command was formatted incorrectly in the direct editor.
- Modified the CD-ROM commands in order to stabilize the program better.
- Fixed a bug where the "Wait for Text" command did not always wait properly when used immediately after a "Text Type" command.
- Fixed a range check error that could occur if the delay command was formatted incorrectly in the direct editor.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the user attempted to send an email with a file attachment and the file could not be opened.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when there are no printers set up on the system and an attempt to change the default printer is made.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the script caching is set to 0 bytes.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when playing back a macro that had been recaptured.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the program checks for a window title activated macro.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when attempting to refresh the macro list.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the user attempted to save a variable to a text file.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if the user launched a blank macro.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a registry command failed to execute properly.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to report a bad script.
- Modified the mouse activation dialog so that there is always a mouse button selected.
- Modified the activations pane so that if the HotKey activation is selected, the assigned hotkey is displayed immediately.
- Modified the renaming scheme that is used when making a copy of a macro.
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Version