Macro Express v 3.10a
- Added support for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
- Updated the Restart Macro Express command to work reliably on Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 and Windows 8.1.
- Updated sample macros.
- The Scheduler Alarm sound now allows the default system sounds to be used instead of a .wav file.
- Added an option to play a sound every time a macro is activated.
- Enhanced the Quick Start Guide.
- Command Insertion option now defaults to Insert After Highlighted Command.
- Made a change to the 'Terminate Process' command to make it more reliable.
- The Copy Macro dialog now warns if a reserved HotKey is selected.
- The HotKey dialog now displays HotKeys that are Restricted to Windows or Reserved for Windows in different colors.
- Added Win+End, Win+Alt+End and Win+Ctrl+End to the list of possible hotkeys for both the 'Abort Macro HotKey' and 'Pause Macro HotKey' options.
- Changes to support ultra high resolution displays.
- Made a change to try to avoid a crash in FTP Disconnect command.
- Made changes to ensure the correct window has focus when a capture begins.
- Fixed a problem with the Program Launch command that would occur if Run was set to other than Normal and Parameters contained the > char.
- Fixed a problem where the Break or Repeat End command incorrectly exited a Repeat loop.
- Fixed a problem with Restore Macro File where the open file dialog was displayed twice.
- After a macro file is restored the macro file is set to the correct macro file instead of a backup copy of the macro file.
- Other programs no longer freeze up while the license dialog is displayed after being launched from the player.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when launching another program.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a menu macro is exported without all of the macros contained in the menu. A warning message is now displayed.
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Version