- Adjusted the height of the test window.
- Fixed the Set System Date/Time so that it wouldn't crash during a copy & paste.
- Fixed the Set System Date/Time so that it would take advantage of daylight savings time.
- Moved the "Round Decimal" command on to the "Variable Modify Decimal" window.
- Fixed several accelerator key issues in the macro editor tabbed pages.
- Added a feature that will load a default preferences file ("defprefs.mcf") the first time a user runs Macro Express (if the file exists).
- Changed an accelerator key in the Activate/Launch command dialog to resolve a conflict.
- Made an adjustment to the Terminate Process command, which had an error in it.
- Added a browse button to the "Window Resize/Reposition" commands.
- Added the "Add CRLF" option to the "Variable Modify String - Append to Text File" command.
- Fixed a bug in the Direct Editor where Ctrl+X only copied the text to the clipboard rather than cutting it to the clipboard.
- Fixed a bug in the Direct Editor where the additional keys panel could be resized to 0.
- Fixed a bug in the list of installed programs where not everything in the Start Menu would be listed.
- Made a change to the FTP send and get commands that should hopefully get rid of any "silent deaths".
- Fixed a bug where the variables window would close when aborting a macro during a test run.
- Added a command to adjust/set the system date/time.
- Fixed an EOutOfResources error that occurred when too many items have been entered in the script editor. It will now display a warning instead of crashing.
- Added the "Set Window Order" command which allows the user to set the Z-Order status of a specific window.
- Made a change to the "Variable Set Decimal" with the Set From Clipboard option. When a piece of data was copied from Excel, the decimal point was being dropped. This has been fixed.
- Made a change to keep the user from changing the minutes and seconds in the start and end times when choosing the hourly schedule setting.
- Made a change to keep the registry commands from crashing the program.
- Made a change to the Date/Time command where adjusting the hours forward or backward will also adjust the date, as necessary.
- Changed the text for the Hourly schedule option to indicate that the minutes are calculated after the top of the specified hour.
- Made an adjustment to the Weekly scheduling logic to work more reliably.
- Fixed a window resizing issue on the FTP Get Filesize command.
- Made a minor modification to the Window Contols logic.
- Made an adjustment to show/hide any error messages resulting from the Macro Return and Macro Stop commands.
- Fixed a bug where the ASCII File Begin Process command was not formatted properly in the Scripting Editor.
- The shortkey activation buffer is now cleared when a window becomes focused.
- Added help topics for the "Variable Set to ASCII Character" and "Variable Set to ASCII Value" commands.
- Added a feature that will restore all of Macro Express's system tray icons if Explorer happens to crash (Win98 and later only).
- The backspace key now works properly in the timeout field of the "Terminate Process" command.
- Repaired a range check error that occurred when performing a text type.
- Fixed an access violation that occasionally occurred during normal usage.
- Removed the duplicate Alt+R accelerator key from the Preferences | Dialogs panel.
- Fixed a bug where the user could not select a hotkey using the arrow keys when changing the hotkey that a macro was assigned to.
- Fixed a bug where the user could not export the script as plain-text file from the Direct Editor.
- Fixed a typo in the file association message box.
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Version