- Added the ability to paste rich text using the Text Type command.
- Added a 'Run macro without testing' button to the script editor.
- Added a new method for using controls. Controls can now be located using their on-screen coordinates.
- If a user clicks on the 'Run Macro Now' button in the explorer, and the macro file has been renamed or moved, a message will display indicating that the macro file does not exist.
- When executing a 'Macro run', if the file that contains the macro is moved or renamed, a 'File cannot be found' error will be displayed.
- When using a variable construct such as %T[%N%]%, if the variable inside the brackets exceeds the range of the array variable (i.e. %T%), then the error message will reflect this.
- Optimized the 'Test Run' to run faster.
- Optimized the 'Split String' command.
- Added an option to not parse embedded variables in the 'Variable Set String' command to make it easier to create variables for the 'Run Macro in Variable' command.
- Made a significant performance increase when dealing with variables.
- Fixed a bug in the debug variables window where, if a construct such as '%T[%N%]%' was used, the display would be incorrect.
- Modified the macro locking/unlocking to correct a bug where a macro would not always be unlocked for editing in network mode.
- Fixed a bug in the Date/Time command where the date could not be set accurately if setting it prior to 12/30/1899.
- Fixed a lockup that was caused by using the 'Macro Enable' command too many times successively.
- Fixed a bug where binary data could not be placed in text variables.
- Fixed a bug where the user would not be prompted to save an edited macro if the script editor was closed by right-clicking its taskbar icon.
- Fixed a bug where the command category pane would not redraw properly.
- The icons in the Select an Icon dialog are now rearranged as the dialog is resized.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when running the 'Update text box' command.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when restoring a macro from the recycle bin.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when closing tabs in the script editor.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking the 'Save and Close' button too many times too quickly.
Release Notes for Current Versions.