- Made a modification to reduce the amount of memory consumed when saving a macro.
Bugs fixed that caused crashes:
- Fixed a crash that occurred when playing back a macro that had been recaptured.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the program checks for a window title activated macro.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when attempting to refresh the macro list.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the user attempted to save a variable to a text file.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if the user launched a blank macro.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a registry command failed to execute properly.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to report a bad script.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing a floating menu.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if a macro was set to the "Other" schedule and forced to wait for more than 24 hours.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when running a popup macro with the Macro Run command.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the user closed Macro Express while editing a command.
Other bugs fixed:
- Modified the mouse activation dialog so that there is always a mouse button selected.
- Fixed the Get File Version command so that it handles different code pages correctly.
- Modified the activations pane so that if the HotKey activation is selected, the assigned hotkey is displayed immediately.
- Modified the renaming scheme that is used when making a copy of a macro.
- Fixed a typo in the error message for the Wait for Keypress command.
- Fixed a bug where the Case commands didn't display as expected in the dialog that modifies the command.
- Modified the caching algorithm so that it does not reallocate memory as often, thus eliminating some possible "Out of Memory" errors.
- Fixed a bug where the Windows' Default style of popup menu did not work correctly on a multiple monitor system.
- Removed the seconds fields from all of the date/time pickers in the schedule settings.
- Made a change so that the passwords on a macro file would be cleared if the matching checkbox was cleared.
- Fixed a bug that would allow the user to import macros from a password protected macro file.
- Fixed a bug where, after copying a macro, the list was not refreshed correctly.
- Fixed the tab order in the Web Site command's dialog.
- Limited the Password command to 8 characters.
versions 1.6 - 1.6j
versions 1.5 - 1.5f
versions 1.0 - 1.0q